Monday, December 8, 2014

Practice Challenge week 6

My voice is still not happy, so this week I've been doing lots of playing through my songs and listening.  It's a little better today, so I'm going to do some buzzing on "Im Abendrot" and see how it goes.

Session #1
I'm having tuning issues at letter D and I don't recall that being an issue before.  Too many of the vowels on C sharps want to pull down. Overall, the song is showing that I need to make sure it shows up in my practice rotation more often.

I'm also having trouble loosening up enough for the high notes in "Frühling."  Can't get anywhere close to a sing through.  Each phrase is taking several times to loosen up.  I ended up just going back to the straws and buzz.  Can't sing this one today.

September.  Let's see how this feels.  30 minutes is good enough for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment