Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frustrations

In case anyone is actually checking up on me, I have practiced the last few days. I just haven't had the time/energy/ desire to post about it.

I took the long weekend as a much needed vocal rest time. I also spent more money on iTunes and did a lot of listening and work on memorization.

Yesterday I tried singing again and even though the voice was very rested, it wasn't one of my better sessions. I was just too tense and in too much pain to make good sound. This is starting to get frustrating. Yes, I'm learning a lot through this whole process, but I still need to learn how to balance the rest of my life so that I can get my best sound more often.

Today I didn't have much time to practice, but I finally felt better about the sounds I was making. It wasn't as hard today.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment